Saturday, December 27, 2008

My fancifuls.


So I finally have broken through the thick layer of uncertainty and started to just create things. Perfect they may not be but at least I have overcome my reluctant tendencies. So hopefully they can only get better. Over a year ago or so I went bead crazy... addictive little shinnies they are. I went and purchased hundreds of dollars worth of beads and beading supplies with grand plans in store to create things I could sell on eBay or the such. When I felt satisfied I had enough to get me started I went home and proceeded to freeze with fear. I decided that I could not possibly make anything anyone would want to purchase let alone find appealing. So ... the beading supplies lay dormant in a box in my basement. Until now... I finally decided I needed to just start making something and get my self over my idiosyncrasy's. So here they are... My fancifuls. I made a couple of beaded spider Christmas ornaments to go with the spider Christmas story and a couple of beaded necklaces to give to the Nana's.

3 comments:

melonamc said...

Enjoy your new blog girlie!
LOVE these! You are so creative. Of course, you always have been. I would definately buy something you made :)

Amelia said...

You are such a cutie. Thanks. I am still figuring out this blog thing but I will get better.

Eva said...

I love the spider. It's divine.