Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Adult Proof

Why must all children's toys be secured as if they were a national treasure? I hardly believe barbies and bakugans' qualify for that status. Why is it that for days after Christmas I am still trying to unlock the packages that are my children's Christmas presents. All of you whom have children know exactly what I am talking about. They package things so tightly it takes a miracle to get them open. There is tape, screws, twisty ties, rubber bands and all other manner of securing devices. Next thing you know we will need bolt cutters and explosive devices to free the darn things. If I didn't know better I would say it takes more to package the toys than it does to make them. I wish some day they would figure out a better way to do things but I doubt it. One can dream can't they?

No comments: