Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am who I am.

I am new to the whole blog thing. I hope that you all will bare with me as I learn and grow. I should begin with an introduction. I Amelia... I am married and a mother of three small children. I have a girl and two boys. I will talk about them a lot since they are my life. I will refer to my daughter as Sweetie. My older boy is Boy (at least for now) and my baby boy is Bubbo. There is also the Hubby.
I have decided to start this post so that I can share with others and hopefully discover more about who I am. I have a lot of things that I love to do but being a mother of three and having a job (On top of the three jobs, or four if you count the hubby) does not leave me with a lot of time to do the things I would like. I am hoping that having to answer to someone (You all) Will push me to make more progress in that area.
Some of the things I love to do... I love art. I love to draw and would love to learn to paint more and do other forms of art. I am picture crazy and would love to take some photography classes. I used to love to bake but it seems lately that has been less of a pleasure and more of a stress. I enjoy jewelry and making things with beads. I have had a life long infatuation with horses and love all fuzzy cute creatures.
I will have to share more about myself as the days go by... I can not cover my life story in one posting. So since I am short on time and the Bubbo is sleeping and the Hubby just got home.. I will conclude this very long winded post and pick up another day. We will see you all sometime soon.

No comments: